Forwarding a mail to someone means sending the same copy of the mail that you received from someone else. The process of forwarding mail is same on desktop and mobile. So, let’s check them out one by one:
- Go to the official home page of your yahoo in your browser.
- If you are not logged in, then login using your login credentials.
- Go to the top right corner of the page where the icon named Mail will be present. Open your inbox by clicking it.
- Open the mail which you want to forward to someone else.
- Press on the icon named forward in the bottom of the email or you may also click on the arrow which is right facing present above this link to forward it.
- In the response field enter the email address of the people to whom you want to forward it.
- You can also add anything yourself apart from the mail by clicking the blank space above the "----- Forwarded Message -----" text, and then write the message that you want to include.
- Press the send button.
So this is how you can forward your Yahoo mails to someone else. We hope that you like the article. Feel free to call at our Yahoo Tech Support Australia number +61-388205238 for any kind of issue or query in which you need support from outside as we are available all the time. At these support numbers, we try our level best to ensure 100% customer satisfaction by providing complete solutions. You can also contact us via email or live chat to keep in touch with us. We are happy to listen from your side & if you give feedback on our web page that would be appreciable.
Also read this blog: How can I Remove another Account from Yahoo Mail?